We Not Only Supply Level A Chemical Suits - We Test Them Too!
DiVal is your one-stop-shop for all of your Level A chemical suit needs. You can depend on our trained and qualified technicians to do "whatever it takes" to keep your employees safe and their Level A chemical suits tested so they're ready to protect them the next time they need to use them.
DiVal's Level A Chemical Suit Testing Features:
- Pressure Testing
- Visual Inspection
- Replace Damaged, Worn or Missing Parts
- On-site Service Option
- Documented Test Results
- Brands We Can Test, But Are Not Limited to: Dupont, Trellchem, 3M, ONESuit and Lakeland
Why You Should Call DiVal for All Your Level A Chemical Suit Testing Needs:
- You can put your full trust in a safety company that does "whatever it takes" to make sure your Level A chemical suits are ready to protect you when you need them next
- You can depend on DiVal's expert technicians to provide the highest quality Level A chemical suit inspections and testing services
- Complete inventory of Level A chemical suits to replace any that fail test so you can have the chemical suit you need right away